Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default Transpose a String

Rick - Using Worksheet Change event effectively requires you to turn off
the
events when your routine is going to change the worksheet

Application.EnableEvents = False
' do your stuff, then turn the events back on
Application.EnableEvents = turn

I'm not sure I see why... the code appeared to run fine... can you clarify
this for me? Well, when I say the code runs fine, I did see an error
produced when I did something elsewhere on the sheet that generated its own
error; however, adding On Error Resume Next seems to take care of that
problem. Is that not a desirable thing to add to a Worksheet Change event?

Here's a slight variation. Run it on demand, not automatically.

I got the impression that the OP wanted an automatic solution rather than
one that required manual activation.

Rick