Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RAL RAL is offline

Default Fomula when adding the same cell across multiple tabs

Thanks - thats the one!

"T. Valko" wrote:

The sheets have to be in sequential order:

=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet10!G3)

Or, you can create a sheet sandwich where the order doesn't matter. Insert
an empty sheet named Start to the immediate left of the first sheet you want
to include in the formula. Insert another empty sheet named End to the
immediate right of the last sheet you want to include in the formula. Then:

=SUM(Start:End!G3)

Any sheet in the sandwich will be included in the formula.

Biff

"RAL" wrote in message
I know there is a way to add the same cell (say G3) across multiple tabs,
without simply Pointing to each cell on each tab. I cannot remember how.
Help?