Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vick Vick is offline

Default Clearing Check Boxes & Running a diff Macro when unchecking the ch

Ok, I'm using the Control check boxes. I have 6 of them. On each of the 6 I
have assigned a Macro to do something on the page. I have 2 problems.

1)I want to make so that only one box can be selected (Not sure if there is
a way to do that or have a macro to clear the rest of the check boxes)

2) I want two different actions when the box is unchecked. Right now the
macro runs when I check or uncheck the box. I would like one macro to run
when I check the box and one to run when I uncheck the box. Is there a way to
accomplish this?

Thanks