Dave Peterson

I don't have xl97 to test this on, but if your pivottables are on one
worksheet, then select the first range and ctrl-click to select the second
range.

If you don't see the sum, try rightclicking on the statusbar near those embossed
boxes and select Sum.

Tools|Options|View Tab|Make sure Status bar is checked.

jjonesa wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to select multiple cells from 2 different
Pivot Tables? I have 2 pivot tables, each with a Total and would like to
select the Totals from the 2 Pivot Tables. I know this can be done with
Office 2003 and when selected, the SUM of the cells appears in the bottom
right of the spreadsheet.

--

Dave Peterson