Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default HOW DO I SET UP A PRECEDENCE DIAGRAM?

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by a precedence diagram, however, if what you
want to see are the Precedence arrows (which can be printed):
1. Select a cell with a formula
2. Choose the command Tools, Formula Auditing, Trace Precedences

This will cause a blue arrow to appear.

It's easier to work with this feature if you float the Formula Auditing
toolbar - Tools, Formula Auditing, Show Auditing Toolbar.

You can click the Trace Precedence button more than once to show multiple
levels.

Unfortunately this command works on one cell at a time - this does not mean
that you can only tract precedences for one cell, but that you need to select
each cell one at a time, you can't apply it to a range with a single command.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"G Heard" wrote:

I do not know how to do a precedence diagram. Please help