Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AOU AOU is offline

Default Rolling running total by date

I do have another question? sorry!!!
Iv linked a textbox with a cell which has a value in 'hh:mm'. I am not able
to format the textbox to display the same value as the cell (ie 'hh:mm'). Can
you help?
--
AOU

"AOU" wrote:

Dave,
Iv worked it out by using the following formula
=SUMPRODUCT(($A$6:$A$2003=F20546)*($A$6:$A$2003<E 20543)*($M$6:$M$2003))
And searching the sum of the hours between two dates.
Thanks for your help, it got me onto the right path.
--
AOU

"AOU" wrote:

I am creating a flying log book on my computer. What I am trying to do is to
keep a total flying hours for the previous rolling 28 calender days. Column
'A' is the date and column 'M' is the hours flown. Days that I dont fly, have
no entry but must be included in the calculations.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
--
AOU