Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lorenz Lorenz is offline

Default Copy&paste of several sheets

Hello everybody

first of all I have to say that I am not expert in the macro programming
with Excel.
I have the following problem.
I have an excel file containing about 200 sheets with the same structure
that I need
to copy and paste in one only sheet of another file.
To make an example, you can imagine that I have an excel file with about 200
sheets
corresponding to the several subsidiaries of a company and each one
containing
all the sales records done in a year.
Now my goal is to create automatically a new excel file containing the
content of all the 200 sheets,
without to do it manually by a copy&paste.
Do you have a solution or a tool that could help me ?

Thanx a lot.