Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
NeedExcelHelp07 NeedExcelHelp07 is offline

Default How do I make a report listing Names and corresponding programs?

I have a workbook with several worksheets. Each worksheet is divided by the
software they have access to. There's overlapping names in each worksheet as
some names have access to more than one software. How can I make this into a
report listing the names on the left column, the names of the software listed
across the top row, and a mark below each column if that person has access to
that software.

Thanks!