Lee IT

I am having the same problem!
I have several data tables of identical layout that are updated daily, the
first two manually and the others by preset formula that calculates from the
first two. If a zero or no data are input into cells in the first two then
the formula of the others will return #NA, this is intentional because charts
are plotted from the latter tables and #NA prevents zero's being plotted all
over it for data that has not been entered yet (zero is a valid in negative
and positive data entry only when entered).

Each table has a SUM total but if #NA exits in any of the cells totaled the
SUM is returned #NA.

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Heather

Use the ISNA function, thus

=IF(ISNA(ExistingVlookup),0,ExistingVlookup)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"HeatherC" wrote in message
How do I sum cells that include #N/A in the range. The #N/A is the result
of
a lookup formulae. I want such cells to register as 0. Currently the sum
of
the cells gives #N/A as the answer.
Thanks