Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Harddrive747 Harddrive747 is offline

Default Stack Chart

I see that there have been a lot of comments on multiple charts, but I need
some more help with them.

I am using Excel 2007 and the file is in compatiable mode. I have a chart
that is a mixed of a column and stack column. In Excel 97 everything works
like a champ, but when I pull it into Excel 2007 it is all messed up.

I have tried to recreate the chart, but it seems like certain data gets hid
behind others. So what I want to do is to create a chart that looks like
this.

c ac ad
c ac ac
ab ab ac
ab ab ab
Jan 07 Feb 07 Mar 07

I have followed the way to create the chart from
people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/columns.htm. When I get to step 4, I'm not
sure what to uncheck in Excel 2007 and then when I get to step 6, certain
data gets lost.

So I need the solution to get a combination chart built in Excel 2007 and
the file in compatiable mode.

Thanks for the help
Terry