Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Nick Hodge Nick Hodge is offline

Default Importing XML into 2003 Standard Edition -- Help?

Dan

Nothing, XML functionality is only in the stand-alone version of XL2003 or
the one shipping with Office PRO and up 2003

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Dan" wrote in message
I've been trying to import XML data into a spreadsheet. So I "Open" the
XML
file and select the "XML Source task pane" option. Excel infers a schema
and
the task pane appears: so far, so good. However, when I try to drag
elements
onto the worksheet, not only is there no indication that I ever did
anything,
the "Data-XML" submenu is not there at all.

What am I missing?

-Dan.

---

Dan Parvaz