Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Zarrar Janjua Zarrar Janjua is offline

Default Excel 2007 - selected cells shading (not fill)

Sorry Orly for voilating copy rights on your mail. My native language is not
english so i used your words to express my problem. Now you might have to
pursue this copy right violation with Microsoft but I do admit that I used
your words as I didnot knew how to put in writing to explain.

"orly" wrote:

Thanks for hijacking my post, simply agreeing with it and copying it word for
word to a post of your own, thus depriving me of any useful help others may
have been passing on, you idiotic plagiarist.
--
orly

"Zarrar Janjua" wrote:

I am having the same problem after installing Office 2007, my Office XP was
much better. I can see the shaded cells in highlighted field, its very
annoying.

"orly" wrote:

nWhen I select rows and columns in Excel, the selected cells are too feint to
see clearly (much darker in previous releases). Is there a way of darkening
the default selected cells shading? I'm not referring to Fill colours and
patters - just the colour/shading used when cells are selected. Thanks
--
orly