Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Workbook not caculating formulas

I've never seen this problem.

But I've seen posts that describe this.

I'd select all the worksheets (rightclick on a tab and choose Select all sheets
then select A1 (just so a single cell is selected
edit|Replace
what: =
with: =
replace all

then ungroup the sheets

RodShaw2 wrote:

I have had this problem before and fixed it but I am drawing a blank.
None of the formulas in my workbook will caculate until it is saved and
closed or the user hits F9. (The user dropped a book on his keyboard and
toggled something). I went into TOOLS-OPTIONS_ CACULATIONS and Automatic
is chosen but it still isn't doing it. Any ideas suggestions? I know it
will be something easy but I can't remember it.

Thanks,

Rod

--
RodShaw2