Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Daniel Daniel is offline

Default Bar chart with character data in x and y axis ?

Another chalenge,
In the list of operation and step sequence , I have a problem of some
operatiions having the same name (but different sequence number). How can I
get around like that ? In order to make a graph with character data in x and
y axis?

operaition step sequence
A 1
B 2
c 3
B 4
D 5

Thanks for your help.
Daniel
"Daniel" wrote:

Hi all
How can I create a bar chart with character data in x and y axis, not
number?
The bar chart is used for tracking production with lot name in y axis and
step name
in x axis. I know the list of first step to last step but how can I create
a chart like that.
Need your help.
Daniel