Default Moving paragraphs from MS Word to Excel

Hello,

In excel is there an alternative to using format|wrap text? I was
wondering if it's possible to insert text from a word document into
excel and have lines automatically cut off after a specified limit of
characters/"whole words" - as it would appear in MS Word. For instance,
if the first paragraph in my word document had 580 characters, I'd like
to paste it into excel. Then I figure you can use a combination of
trim, mid, and other text functions (that I'm unaware of) to return a
specific range of characters.

Let's say cell A1 had 580 character paragraph, and I chose that each
line should have around 100 characters.

I've started using the following technique.

A1 = "paragraph" B1 = 90 (desired character length of each line)
A2 = TRIM(MID(A1, 1,B1))
A3 = TRIM(MID(A1, B1*1+1,B1))
A4 = TRIM(MID(A1, B1*2+1,B1))

But using these formul