Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Hyperlink on a label in a VB Form

Yep. Kind of. The code is the same. The address is different <bg.

ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink "

Gaetan wrote:

It gives me an error with an email address... Is the code to be different?

Thanks.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Are you showing a userform as that splash screen?

If yes, put a label on that userform and add some text and make it look like a
hyperlink address (blue text and underlined). Then use the label's click event:

Option Explicit
Private Sub Label1_Click()
ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:="http://www.microsoft.com"
End Sub

Gaetan wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am having a splash screen appear upon workbook_open and there is a label
with an email address that I would like users to be able to click that it
hyperlinks to the email address.

Anyone can help me with this?

Thanks.

--