Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Workday Formula?

What didn't work? Did you get errors or was the result incorrect?
It's part of the ATP (Analysis ToolPak) that comes with Excel/Office but it
won't install using the default installation and if it's not installed you
will get a name error. If so just go to toolsadd-ins and select it, then
plop in the installation CD when prompted

Peo Sjoblom

"Fernbars" wrote in message
I've been trying to develop a production schedule in Excel. I'd like to
put
an end date and have Excel calculate each activities' start date based on
the
number of days needed. I can do a simple subtraction formula (end
date-#of
days) however that does not take into account weekends and holidays. I
tried
the Workday function but that didn't work.

Suggestions are most appreciated. Thank you!