Jeff

Hi Jim,

I have thought of providing an appropriate message to the user as a
warning to not ESC before the procedure finishes, or to disable the ESC
key if pressed, but am really trying to understand/control error
trapping so I can also apply it to other macros in this app. There
seems to be plenty of examples of this on the internet where macros are
able to call their own error handling routines when ESC is invoked, but
I can't find anything that tells me why the code doesn't get triggered
here ... ! This app is all about saving time and unnecessary
mouse-clicks, so I wouldn't want to add any unnecessary delay/burden to
the user ... just trying to keep the user out of trouble here ...

Jeff