Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Alan Auerbach Alan Auerbach is offline

Default Source Range

I have a sheet with four columns of data. The first column is date/time
information for the X-Axis. Every day, two new rows are added at the bottom.
I have to manually change the source data range each time to include these
newly added rows of data. Is there a way to specify that all rows containing
data are to be included? I could specify, say, one-hundred additional rows
but that would create a large empty area at the right side of the chart and
unnecessarily compress the data to the left. Is there an alternate solution?

Thanks in advance for any comments,
/s/ Alan Auerbach