Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Urgent Help Required - Conditional Formatting

You can made an entire row respond to a single cell entry with conditional
formatting quite easily.

Say you want a format change to all of row 1 when cell A1 has the value 100:

-Select the entire row.
-In the Conditional Formatting dialog select "Formula is" from the Condition
1 drop down.
-Use =$A$1=100 as the formula (the "$" are important)
-Enter the desired format.

--
Jim