Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default Footnoting Assumptions

On Thu, 24 May 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Richard said:

I want to add a list of qualifiers to my chart. I tried using the footnote
however it is limited to only 250 characters. I also tried using a text box
but it requires me to stay within the confines of the plotted area. I would
like to ideally place the qualifiers under the graph so it is easier to read.
Any ideas would be helpful. Please note I'm not a VBA user. Thanks

Use Word or Powerpoint to present text, integrating it with the imported
or linked Excel chart.

--
Del Cotter