Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Aggies Aggies is offline

Default Run a sort macro in a protected WORKBOOK

I have seen may threads on how to create a sort macro for a protected
WORKSHEET... yet I need help for a Shared protected WORKBOOK.

I have a protected worksheet where I created a macro for sorting. My macros
includes the code for unprotecting my worksheet, sorting it and then
re-protecting the worksheet. I thought I was done with my project.... BUT
THEN..

I clicked the Protect and Share workbook option so other can view the data
and sort the data.... and now my sort macro does not work. I'm getting an
error due to the WORKBOOK protection.

Any ideas?????

--
Thank you for your time.
"Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have"