Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Farhad Farhad is offline

Default finding the data location of a list in my xls

Hi,

Hit the F5 key and enter the name you found (TBL_PEOPLE) and then click OK
it should show you the name range.

Thanks,
--
Farhad Hodjat

"xlsstudent" wrote:

Hi,

I have an xls with one of its column having a list for data validation. I
want to add additional values to the list. When I go to data validation, it
shows me as list and it shows me the name as TBL_PEOPLE. I thot it might be a
label, but could not find it anywhere in the xls. I know it is not accessing
any access tables. How can I find out where this TBL is so I can modify it?
Pls help.