Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default finding the data location of a list in my xls

InsertNameDefine should show you a list of names in this workbook and the
refers to will show you the reference address.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 24 May 2007 09:07:02 -0700, xlsstudent
wrote:

Hi,

I have an xls with one of its column having a list for data validation. I
want to add additional values to the list. When I go to data validation, it
shows me as list and it shows me the name as TBL_PEOPLE. I thot it might be a
label, but could not find it anywhere in the xls. I know it is not accessing
any access tables. How can I find out where this TBL is so I can modify it?
Pls help.