Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jonathan Jonathan is offline

Default Cells Won't Colour Format

We have also done this on new xl sheets, but will check Bob thank you

"Bob Flanagan" wrote:

Has someone applied conditional formatting to the cells? If so, it will
override regular background formatting. Click Format, Conditional
Formatting to check.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com

"Jonathan" wrote in message
I have just installed Office 2003 on a new PC when the user tries to colour
the cells in Excel nothing happens the cells stay at default.

We have re-installed, un-installed & installed again but nothing seems to
be
working and its the only PC out of 50 that has this problem. What am I
missing?

Does anyone have any idea how, what is happening and how to fix it?

Tia