Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] matthew.clegg@macquarie.com is offline

Default Round Up by a factor not by a digit [MROUNDUP(number,multiple)]

3 questions really, first most relevant and important:

1) I want the functionailty of mround() i.e. rounding by a factor, but
I want it to be rounded up as in roundup, but roundup rounds up by a
specified number of digits not a factor.
Can this be achieved without code?
2) If I was to write the code for my own funtions using vba for:
a)mround,b)roundup,c)& my new function, mroundup, what would the code
be? Also where would be the best palce to save this code so it is
available in all workbooks I open.
3) Can the mroundup function be adjusted to round up by factor z if
the valuex and by factor y if the value<x.

Appreciate any help
Thanks
Matty