Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sparkle sparkle is offline

Default Tabbing from single cell to merged cell

I am trying to make a form someone else designed in Excel easier to use -- it
should have been done in Word, but I'm not allowed to move it. Anyway -- I
have one column with four rows in it and I merged all the cells in the next
column(s). When you tab from the first column/row, it goes to the merged
area; then tab to the 2nd row/1st column. Then it takes two or three tabs to
get to the merged column. Is there a way to make it either tab down the
first column then to the merged area or from the first column to the merged,
and then straight down?
--
Sparkle Plenty