Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rodrigo Ferreira Rodrigo Ferreira is offline

Default Return all values found for criteria

Try to put the formula in the first row:

=INDEX($A$2:$B$6;MATCH($E$1;$A$2:$A$6;ROW()-1);2)

$A$2:$B$6 is your table
"$E$1" has the value that you want to find
"2" is the second column (return)

--

Rodrigo Ferreira

"duketter" escreveu na mensagem
Microsoft 2003 - I am doing a vlookup to return the value of column 2
(description) if column 1 (name) on the other worksheet is equal to column
1(name) on the main worksheet. However, a name can show up more than once
in
the column 1 listing so I need it to return all values in column 2 each
time
it is found. The vlookup is finding the first time it matches and then
stops. I need it to keep going down the column and return all values for
that name back to my cell with the formula in it.

Thanks