Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default converting days into weeks

If you want to divide a number by 7 and get the answer 0.5, then the number
is 3.5.

Bear in mind that when you divide 5 by 7 and see 0.7, that is because you
are displaying only one decimal place. If you increase the number of places
you will see more precision. Similarly when you divide 4 by 7 and see 0.6.
--
David Biddulph

"chedd via OfficeKB.com" <u18187@uwe wrote in message
chedd wrote:
Hi I am trying to convert days into weeks and everythings fine until you
have
only 5 days showing, but this shows up as 0.7. The formula I am using is
D3/7 and i have also tried (D3-1)/7 and this shows 0.6.Therfore could
someone please what formula i need to show 0.5.