Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kyoshirou kyoshirou is offline

Default Macro

isee..
thanks!

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

When you record a macro, Excel creates a module in which the code is
stored. When you delete the macro, the module is not automatically
deleted. There are instructions here for finding and removing code:

http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros

kyoshirou wrote:
Rob,
How do i remove the macro?
Actually to have the macro or not does not matter right?

"RobN" wrote:

kyoshirou,

I think somebody has been trying a few things with this file and you've
ended up with codes that do nothing, probably because they deleted all the
code procedures!
What you have left will do nothing without further code being added.
Each Code procedure starts with a heading, such as "Private Sub
Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)" and will have an ending
such as "End Sub" with some code in between that performs certain procedures
(but they're missing).

In short, I suggest you ignore the code in this file as it is incomplete and
does nothing.

Rob

"kyoshirou" wrote in message

Rob San,
i managed to get these coding:

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
End Sub
Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeRightClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
How come the coding so short? Do u know what is the programming trying to
output?

"RobN" wrote:

kyoshirou,

This is getting a bit hard for me now. I don't have your version.

You could try to hold down the Alt key and press the F11 key. OR right
click a sheet tab and select view code. This will take you to the Macro
area. On the left should be a list of the worksheets. There may also be
list of Modules, etc. If you click or double click those you should find
one or more that contain some code. On the toolbar of that macro section
you can click the button to run each macro as you find them to see what
they
do. It may be possible they are passworded, etc. It depends where you
got
the file from. If you share the source with us it may help.

If none of what I proposes works, I might suggest you have a protected
file
of some description, and that sort of stuff has been hidden.

Rob

"kyoshirou" wrote in message

Hello Rob

How to i go to menubar view? My view only display Worksheet. Chart,
Function, Name and Pictures. I using version 2002.
Yes, this file is constructed by someone whom i dont know. haha

Thanks!

You could check what the macros are, if any, by clicking View on the
menubar
and select Macros. That should show you the names of the macros
stored
in
the workbook. You can then select edit as desired and see their
content.
You can also run each macro and that may tell you waht they do. Is
this
file someone you know constructed? If it's from an unknown source you
may
even find that the macros are password protected which means you won't
be
able to see the code but may only be able to run the macro.

Rob

"kyoshirou" wrote in message

Hi Both,

What are the functions, or how can i check what's the function is
the
file
supporting?

--