Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gerigto Gerigto is offline

Default Home & Student License

Art

Scroll down this page for some information:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...655301033.aspx

--
TG

"Art" wrote:

Hi,

A friend of mine who is employed in a Christian Missionary organization
(non-profit and all that) needs to buy a copy of Excel to submit his expense
reports. He's asked my advice about purchasing it. I see that there's a
Home & Student version -- which on the surface doesn't appear that it would
apply. However what he's doing is not really commercial so I was wondering
if he could use that version. Does anyone know how the licensing reads or if
that's an accepted use for the Home & Student version?

I'd appreciate any information anyone might know.