Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Tool bars

Hi Russ

There is also a example that create a new tab on the ribbon.
Or add one group on a existing tab.

Follow the steps and try the samples in the "Sample" menu in the UI editor.

After that Try the XMLCreator 1.5 workbook

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"rwilson@midwestcabinet" wrote in message
In looking at your site there are a lot of interesting thing there.

If I use the Change Excel ribbon article that would replace the ribbon not
add a tab correct. If that is correct I dont want to replace the ribbon.

Thanks,
Russ

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Not possible to add icons to the QAT icons
But maybe you can use one of the examples on my site if you want more icons

See the 2007 section
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"rwilson@midwestcabinet" m wrote in message
We have just upgraded to Office 2007. Im having problem getting tool bars
back up and running.

From all that I have seen so far office has taken away a lot of the ability
to customize tool bar unless you know how to use and have Visual Basics
studio. We could purchase the program however we have no one that knows how
to use it.

We use a lot of macros to do various thing. We have created specific icons
that are used to identify the function of these macros that are use when
creating the toolbars of old. We cant create your own icons anymore. In
office 2007 you have to pick from a list of €śsymbol€ť that are available. If
I could edit and or add my own €śsymbols€ť that would fix my problem but I have
been unsuccessful in finding out where those symbols are stored so that I can
add to the list.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks
Russ