Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Tool bars

You can assign macros to buttons/icons that can be placed in the QAT (Quick
Access Toolbar)

Peo Sjoblom

"rwilson@midwestcabinet" m
wrote in message ...
We have just upgraded to Office 2007. I'm having problem getting tool
bars
back up and running.

From all that I have seen so far office has taken away a lot of the
ability
to customize tool bar unless you know how to use and have Visual Basics
studio. We could purchase the program however we have no one that knows
how
to use it.

We use a lot of macros to do various thing. We have created specific
icons
that are used to identify the function of these macros that are use when
creating the toolbars of old. We can't create your own icons anymore. In
office 2007 you have to pick from a list of "symbol" that are available.
If
I could edit and or add my own "symbols" that would fix my problem but I
have
been unsuccessful in finding out where those symbols are stored so that I
can
add to the list.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks