Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default more than 2 secondary y axis with individual ranges of value

Hi,

You will need to construct you own additional Y axis.
For more information have a look at

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/TertiaryAxis.html
http://www.processtrends.com/pg_glob...climate_Trends

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Big G" <Big wrote in message
Hi All,

I work with electric motors which have several different value ranges i
would like on a single chart, namely; Speed, Power, Current and
Efficiency,
with thier own Y axis, and all plotted against Torque on the X axis.

I need seperate Y axis as the ranges are all different, e.g. Speed = 0 -
4000rpm, Efficiency = 0-85%, Current = 0-20Amps, Power = 0-150Watts for
example. At the moment i can only get 2 different Y axis values, I need
4!

Can anyone help?