Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brad Brad is offline

Default Pivot tables range valued upon save in Excel 2007

I am saving it in the old format. I didn't think I was using any of the new
PT features and it doesn't seem to happen consistently. I'll try converting
to the new format and see if this goes away. Thanks.

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Brad

If you save the file as XL97-2003 format this will happen if you have used
any of the new PT features of XL2007, you should get the compatibility
feature though. Is this a native xlsx or an old xls?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
"brad" wrote in message
Occassionally when I save and close a file, all of the pivot tables get
range
valued and cannot be modified anymore when I reopen a file. I only
started
getting this problem when I switched over to Excel 2007. Anybody know
what
is going on?