Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default uisng two paramaters for conditional formatting / Limiting screen size

Don't forget that you can get negative numbers to appear in red without
using conditional formatting. Just use Format/ Cells, and choose an
appropriate format.
General;[Red]-General for example.
--
David Biddulph

"Colin Hayes" wrote in message

Hi

I have a couple of small questions :

1. The first one is to do with using more than one condition in
conditional formatting without having once countermand the other.

I'm using =MOD(ROW(),2)=0 to colour alternate rows down my worksheet.

I'm also trying to have negative numbers show in red by using formula -
less then zero - font red.

I can't , whatever I do , get this to work so that negative numbers will
be red on whichever row they appear , without changing the background
colour. Any suggestions?

2 . Also , I would like to limit the visible screen size to A1 - K27 , so
that the visible screen won't scroll beyond these rows. Is there a piece
of code I can enter to do this?

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks.