Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default formula

You'd need to use the SUM formula, but both workbooks would need to be open
at the same time for it to work properly. It would be much easier if the
monthly and weekly totals were on different worksheets within the workbook.

"marysea" wrote:

I have 2 workbooks, Weekly Totals and Monthly Totals. I would like the sum
of each week in Weekly Totals (week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4, week 5) to
appear in in one cell in the workbook Monthly Totals. Some of the Weekly
Total catagories are $ amounts and some are #' of patients. Does anyone know
the formula for each catagory? (money and numbers)