Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bob Flanagan Bob Flanagan is offline

Default editing multiple charts excel 2007

Take a look at the Chart Assistant at
http://www.add-ins.com/chart_assistant.htm.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com

"ccinseward" wrote in message
I have numerous charts that will eventually be copied into Powerpoint. I
want
to edit all of them at one time to have the same formatting. When I choose
more than one chart, the formatting for the charts is not available. This
is
very frustrating as now I will have to change each segment of each chart.
Is
there a way to choose multiple charts and edit them or am I barking up a
very
empty tree?