Mike R

Default Loading excel

I just installed xl2000 on my laptop. I have been using it on my pc so I
copied and pasted my personalxl file into the xlstart folder, thinking I
would have things at least close to the same on the laptop. The problem:
Now when I open XL I have to select New to get a new workbook opened. If I
remove personalxl from the xlstart folder everything works the way it is
supposed to. I tried to save a workbook to the xlstart as a template with
the name book.xlt and that did not help. (I did that after I put personalxl
back into the xlstart folder.) I think I am missing this by a Period or
something. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mike R.