Gord Dibben

First have the task descriptions and due dates an Excel sheet in two columns
with a title for each in Row 1.

FileSave AsFile Type CSV(comma delimited)(*.csv)

Click "Yes" when you get the messages about losing formats and "are you sure"?

Close the file.

Now open Outlook and FileImport/ExportImport from another fileComma
Separated Values(Windows)NextFile to Import(you can browse to your saved
*.csv file). Next you will be asked where to import them to.

You would select "Tasks".

Follow the instructions to "Map Fields" you will get a Map. Drag your "From"
descriptions title to the appropriate "To" place on the map. I would suggest
"Subject".

Drag your "Due date" to "Due date".

Continue with the OK's until Outlook pulls all from the *.csv file(should take
only a few seconds).

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 05:23:04 -0800, "P.hamsa"
wrote:

Hi,
I have an excel sheet,where there is a description of activities and target
dates to complete those.
I want to import this to outlook as "Tasks".
Can you please let me know how to do this?

Thanks in advance