ib_redbeard

Default Import Data into same cell

Hi,
I need to import data from 5 different spreadsheets into the same cell. For
example, I have one spread sheet that says test1 , Test2, and Test3 spread
over 9 colums and 200 rows in random places. Copy and pasting them into the
master document is easy, but for the next spread sheet, I have Yes, No and
Maybe. I have to import that data into the same cell as the test1 test2 and
test3 cells without overwriting the existing data. Is there a way to do
this? I would hate to manually input this data, it would take for ever.
Thanks in advance.