Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Karen McKenzie Karen McKenzie is offline

Default Debug Error in Code

I have the following code which works fine when I import information into a
spreadsheet on my PC but which creates run time errors when replacing Overall
Result with "" when used by someone else. I think we are working on
different versions of Excel. Is there some modification of the code required
for it to run in versions earlier than 2003?

Columns("A:A").Select
Selection.Replace What:="Overall Result", Replacement:="", LookAt:=xlPart _
, SearchOrder:=xlByColumns, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, _
ReplaceFormat:=False
Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Select
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Target.EntireColumn.AutoFit