JulieD

Hi

i've got no idea really why it's not working ... unless the cells you're
working in are formatted as text rather than general prior to you entering
the dates?

sorry can't be more help
Cheers
JulieD

"LJfeild" wrote in message
Julie,
That works for one cell at a time, why is it doing this. I have always
typed numbers, selected them all and then changed the format on all of
them
to date at one time and never had any problems before.

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

what happens if you use the short-cut key combination of
control & semi-colon (;)
to input the current date?

Cheers
JulieD

"LJfeild" wrote in message
If I type a date, 02/28/05 in a cell, it changes to somthing like
06/02/1955.
Even when I change the format, date, and change selections, 2/28/2005,
or
Monday, February 28, 2005. It will default back to some other month,
date
and year. I know that it worked correctly on Friday, 2/25/05, does
anyone
know of a bug or update that could have caused this problem?

Thanks