Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Preacher Ted Preacher Ted is offline

Default Getting pictures into Excel

Is there any way, in any version of Excel, to have the picture within the
cell. For example, I have an Excel file consisting of a list of names;
address; and phone numbers for a group of people. I would like to add a
"photo field" for each of these entries where the person's picture would
reside. Is this doable in Excel?

Thanks again.

Ted

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Try Insert|Picture|From file

Be aware that the picture doesn't actually reside in that cell (like a formula
or value). It floats above the worksheet.

Preacher Ted wrote:

I have Excel 2000 and it doesn't seem to accept prictures (mypicture.jpg) as
the contents of a cell. Is there a way to may this work, or is my version too
old? Any help would be appreciated.

Ted

--

Dave Peterson