Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teethless mama Teethless mama is offline

Default Combining data from multiple cells into one cell.

The one from the instructions and from the example should work for you. What
do you get when you enter those formulas? an error message?

"Steelsilk" wrote:

I have looked this up in the help section. The instructions and the example
are not the same. I have tried several variations of both but I'm still not
getting the results. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have included some of
the formulas that I've tried.

=(C4&" "&D4) from the instructions
=C4&" "&D4 from the example
=(C4&"&D4)