Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gavin Gavin is offline

Default Macro Help Needed - Excel 2007 - Print Macro with Auto Sort

I am a novice and am trying to setup 3 print Macro's in one workbook.
The work book contains 4 sheets, PRODUCTION, INVOICE, ORDER, DELIVERY NOTE.
PRODUCTION is the master sheet. using VLOOKUP I have successfully put all
necessary data on the other 3 sheets. I now want to put 3 different BUTTON
FORM CONTROLS on the PRODUCTION sheet realting to the other 3 sheets. ie
PRINT INVOICE, PRINT ORDER, PRINT DELIVERY NOTE. However I will need the data
being printed to be sorted automatically as I will be hiding the sheets.

The print range on each sheet is the same $B$2:$M$58. The Column to be
sorted automatically before printing is Column C Row8:58. I have started the
macro but have now got my self confused. What I have so far is

Sub PrintInv()
'print invoices'
Dim wsD As Worksheet
Dim wsI As Worksheet