Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default Currency missing after mailmerge

Add a switch to the mergefield in Word, e.g.:

{ MERGEFIELD FieldName \# "$#,0.00" }

In article ,
Roberta wrote:

I have an existing Excel Document with currency. I am attempting to do a
mail merge in word using the Excel Document as my datasource. It pulls
everything over, but it does not pull over the actual Excel formatting. For
example, instead of $300.00 all I get is 300. or instead of 300.60 all I get
is 300.6, or instead of 0.00 all I get is 0. It will not bring over the
decimals and zeros. Do you have an option I could try???