Bob Phillips

HTH

RP

"Charles Woll" wrote in message
May I ask another question. When using vb 6.3 help in excel the index and
answer wizard panes are not accessable! When I move the mouse into those
boxes, it turns into a horizontal double arrow. The one you get to resize

window horizontally. This really limits what I can learn from the help
system. Is this normal, or do I have a problem?
charlie

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Well, you are using the Caller property? What is it that is triggering
this
code, that is what is the calling object? Some, such as a shape, don't
have
a Row property, so that code would fail.

--

HTH

RP

"Charles Woll" wrote in message
I am sorry, but I do not know what you mean. I am not very skilled at

this.
charlie

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Does your caller have a row property?

--

HTH

RP

"Charles Woll" wrote in message
I have 2 functions which call Row = Application.Caller.Row
The 2nd function bombs at this line. Any ideas?

\\\|///
\\ ~ ~ //
( @ @ )
--oOOo-(_)-oOOo---