Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Setting custom Tab order

All you need to do is to unlock the cells you want to move into
(FormatCellsProtection), and protect the worksheet.

If you want some exotic order regardless, see
http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html

--
HTH

Bob

"Rusty" wrote in message
I am building a form in Excel 2003. I want to be able to hit the tab key
(or
any key / combination of keys) to automatically move to the next input
field
in the form. Is it possible to create a custom tab order or to create a
macro to do this for me? If yes, can you help me do it or at least point
me
in the right direction?

Thanks a ton for your help!

Rusty