Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John D[_2_] John D[_2_] is offline

Default Transferring info from worksheet to report

First thank you again to 'Excelent' your suggestion for coloring rows was
spot on.
Now a new question.
I have several worksheets each containing similar information about
different clients and once a fortnight I am expected to send a report on all
activity. To do this I need to collate the information on a daily basis from
each worksheet then present it in the report as a total of all the
worksheets. At present I am doing this by placing formulae on the worksheets
to search out information according to date then add the columns of
information either as a sum or countif equations then gathering and summing
on the report page before actually placing the result in the appropriate
place on the report.
I know there must be a way of doing the same using visual basic but I am
nowhere near clever enough. Does anyone have any ideas? At present I am using
in excess of 52mb and am afraid that soon it will be too big to open!